welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Favorite Layouts from February 2013

February was a slow month - only three layouts to choose from. I must have been taking a long break after a layout a day in January.  Here are all three of them.

This is my favorite for the month, and one of my all time favorite layouts. I like the photography, and I love the architectural sketch of the museum that I found online. You can click on this to see a little larger version of it.

Double Album Templates IV by Scrapping with Liz; Summered, Hello Add-on Solid Papers and Torn Bits 5 by creashens
architectural sketch by Renzo Piano

Miller talking on the phone with a grandma. He would always want to call her and he could talk for hours.
Recyclables 20 by Scrapping with Liz; You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray by Scrap Orchard Designers

Finally, this one is a layout about blowing kisses. When we were brushing teeth one night Miller told me that if you blew a kiss at someone and they didn't catch it, the kiss would still follow them. Quite a while ago, I blew Miller a kiss and he pretend caught it and then ate it. Ever since then, that's what we always do when someone blows us a kiss. Also, I also tried to do a black and white sketch look to the photo.
You & Me by Sugary Fancy; Cardstock Essentials by Karla Dudley
Everyday Essential Cardstock by Gina Marie Huff

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful LO's, as always. I have been a fan of your artistic creations for awhile. Your photography is always the star, and you always seem to use the perfect elements with the perfect placement. I LOVE your sketch image! Did you use PS filters, or a specific action? I've been playing with making sketches, but have not been able to achieve a look I'm satisfied with yet.

    By the way, I had meant to comment back when you posted your fireworks pictures. Your old camera is the same as I have now, and you made me aware that my lousy firework pictures were definitely the result of the user. I can no longer blame the camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete