welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Favorite Layouts from March 2013

A few more favorites, as I continue to sum up a year of scrapping without blogging.

Here are pictures from our mom's group Easter picnic. I just love the three bottom pictures of Miller pretending to be an eagle. He loves to get into character.
Recyclables 19 and Photo Mats by Scrapping with Liz; Lemon Squeezy kit by Creashens

Here was his sixth birthday party. I had a woodland/forest animal/camping theme to the party. I made felt animal masks for all of the kids, I made a paper mache bee hive for decoration, and I baked one of those log cages. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it. Another neat thing about this layout is that I included a copy of the party invitation right in the layout.
Artsy Journal Templates & Big Doodled Alpha & Numbers by Scrapping with Liz; A Better Me collab template
by Nettio Designs; Playful Papers by Amber Clegg; Whole Wide World Papers by Rachel Young; Kitsch
Papers by Sahlin Studio; Make a Wish by Sahlin Studio and Valorie Wibbens; Dear Mom by Valorie Wibbens;
Fun in the Sun by Little Butterfly Wings; Life365 Notebook Brights by Gina Marie Huff;
Spring Rain by Laurie Ann

Here is a close up of the printed invitation. I had it printed at Costco with a white background. Then I cut away the white background by hand to get that wavy edge. This might be my favorite invitation to date.
Doodled Frames by Scrapping with Liz; Nature's Goodness by Faith True; Birthday Wishes by eNKay Design


And here are pictures from open house at school. I just love the asymmetric design and the big black and white photo at the bottom left. And I love the colors too.
Artsy Journal Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz; Cleaning Bug Papers & Alpha and Twiddle Twiddle by Pink
Reptile Designs; Little Calicos by Valorie Wibbens; Messy Marvin Deconstructed by Amy Wolff Designs;
Retro Mod &Art and Soul Freebie by Sahlin Studio; Diptych by Paislee Press; Pocket Sleeve Template by
Digital Design Essentials; Bits and Pieces Templates by Natasha Nast

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment