welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Album Title Pages

Liz (of Scrapping with Liz) recently released some Title Page Templates. I already made a title page for my 2013 album, so I decided to get a jump on 2014.

Title Page Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Good Stuff Add-On by Allison Pennington
Spring Rain by Laurie Ann; Lightly Textured by Cheeky Monkey Designs

I enjoy making title pages. I make yearly albums, so I like my title page to have the year, and some kind of generic quotation about memory keeping. Here are my other album covers.

Big and Bold and My Own Backyard by Allison Pennington; Foam Stamp Alpha by Sahlin Studio


Duly Noted Vol. 2 by Allison Pennington; Fresh Stamped Alphas by Amy Martin; Diptych by Paislee Press

Sketched Frames by Scrapping with Liz; Your True Colors by Captivated Visions

Sweet and Simple Life #4 and #8 by Gina Marie Huff

Life365 Collection by Gina Marie Huff

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment