welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Favorite Layouts from April 2013

April was slim pickins' - only five scrapbook pages to choose from.  Here are my two favorites.

These are pictures I took at a nearby nature area. I was using my old camera at that point, but I was happy with a lot of these pictures. I thought I was very clever to place pictures of people in the inside heart clipping masks of the template, and only pictures of nature in the outside spots. This layout also has my very first photograph of mushrooms.
Heartilicious Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Three Little Birds and Felt Up No. 1 by creashens

And here are pictures from our spring break, in which we did nothing very exciting. We literally stayed home every day. This experience was the inspiration for when, a couple months later, I put a lot of effort into finding a summer day camp for the little guy. I'm sure you can guess why.
Double Monthly Challenge Templates 4 by Scrapping with Liz; Spring Fling by creashens and Robym Meierotto
Hello, Head Over Heels, and Torn Bits 5 by creashens
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment