welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Photographic Treasures

I don't have much to show you today.

Just a little page I did for a Digi Dares challenge.

I've only done a handful of Digi Dare challenges over the past few years, but I've always liked how my pages turned out. And they were always pages that I wouldn't have thought to make on my own. That's what is always so fun about challenges.

The prompt here was to scrap something treasured, with the word "treasure" on your page. You were to dig into your stash and scrap with some old kits. I chose some kits that weren't too old, but were ones I had purchased but not used yet. You know what I mean, you fellow addicts.

Oh Snap Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Felicity and Veneer Alpha by Mye DeLeon
DoodleBug by Dawn by Design; Penny by creashens; These are the Days by Fruitloop Sally

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment