welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Layouts to Share

Here are a few more pages. This first one has some pictures from the park. Nothing too special, just some everyday memories.
Punchfetti 3, Hello solid paper Add-on, And Kit, Fruity Kit, Hei Hei kit, and Torn Bits 5 by creashens
Sup? by Karla Dudley

The tree outside our porch had acorns for the first time. I thought that was pretty special in itself. And another first followed: a squirrel. By the second visit of the squirrel I finally put the two together: acorns bring squirrels. Does that flower on the page look familiar?? I actually made this layout first and liked the flower so much I copied it over to the layout up above. The joy of digital.
And Kit and Add-on, Hello Add-on Papers, and Torn Bits 3 by creashens

And here are some Elf on the Shelf pictures. I am almost done scrapping 2013. I think I just have a few more Christmas pictures I want to scrap and another school activity.
Paper Piecing Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Festive and Bright by Create Wings
Winter Friends by Create Wings; Love Letters by Dream Big Designs and Little Rad Trio

That's all for now, fellow skin tubes. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment