welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hey, Daddio, do you read my blog?

This was the very last Month of Challenges layout. The challenge was to scrap a scanned photo. I scanned these pictures back in 2012 and have been meaning to scrap them ever since. The page is simple, and I like how it turned out. In the interest of getting the page in on time, I went simple with the journaling. These were words I frantically scribbled down as my dad talked about these pictures with me on the phone. I used a retro styled kit. The pictures were taken in 1969.

Grandma's Dresser and RetroMod by Sahlin Studio; I Kissed a Frog by Pink Reptile Design;
Winter Woodland Templates by Scrapping with Liz

I even tried to find a font that matched the "Super Sport" emblem on the car, but had to give up. The Corinthia font I used matched OK, but not perfect.

image from classicindustries.com

The photographs did not include a great image of the emblem, but I do believe the above reproduction matches the car in the picture. This is a tiny view of the emblem, blocked by my dad's leg.


Happy scrapping! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment