welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Favorite Layouts from May 2013

I'm closing in on catching up a full year of scrapping. Here are the favorites from May. In May we had a family camping trip, and I really loved the album I made, but since I already shared that album, I decided not to use any of those as my "favorites" for this post.

First up is this adorable drawing of a whale.  I loved how the Bit Worn clipping mask gave such depth to the page.
Double Monthly Challenge Templates 4 by Scrapping with Liz; Whale of a Tale Kit, and Foxy by creashens
Spring Fling Collab by creashens and Robyn Meierotto; Machine Stitching by Julie Bullock
A Bit Worn No. 2 by Valorie Wibbens

And this is my niece on her birthday. I love the colors of the page. These were some of the first pictures I took with my new camera.
June Free Template by Scrapping with Liz; Stencils No. 4, Fabulous Alpha, Sugar Sugar kit and Be kit by creashens
Cardstock Essentials No. 3 and Number Essentials 1 by Karla Dudley

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment