welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Favorite Layouts from June 2013

This is the last post to catch up a year of scrapping.  Here are the final favorites from June 2013.

This was our first day of summer vacation. And it was a hot one! I got a couple pictures of Miller playing in the splash pad and one awesome picture of a jumping spider on the table.
Penny Kit, Add On Alpha, Labels, Tags and Washi by creashens; Leaf from Be by creashens
Cookies for Kids template by Jenn Barrette (I think)

These are some pictures from when my mom, my sister and my niece came to visit. I love the asymmetry of the page, and the colors are lovely. I like all the wood prints. I accidentally dated it as 2012 instead of 2013.
June Challenge Template (freebie) by Scrapping with Liz
For Like Ever Kit and Flairs; Torn Bits 5; and Moire 1 by creashens

And here is one extra page that I'm sneaking in.  It was from that same family visit, but I actually just scrapped it a few weeks ago. The scientist had fun playing on the monkey bars at the school. And I love the expression on my sister's face in the background photo.
September MIS Template by Scrapping with Liz; Little Calicos by Valorie Wibbens; Cleaning Bug Papers by Pink
Reptiles Designs; The Wonders of Motherhood Elements by Little Butterfly Wings; Bountiful Buttons by Karah
Fredricks; CU flower by Wendy Page; Glittler Paper by Two Shutter Sisters

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment