welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Crafty for Halloween

Miller wants to be a squid for Halloween. I looked up some costume ideas on the internet, got a few ideas, and then headed over to the fabric store. I bought some felt (the whole thing cost about $5, and that was with my extreme overestimate of how much fabric I needed).

This has been the simplest costume yet for me. It's basically just a fancy pointy hat. He will wear either a red or black shirt (we'll see which looks better) and black pants, and the ensemble will be complete. It was his idea to make pockets at the end of the tentacles so he can slip his hands into it. Brilliant! Here is what it looks like so far.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment