welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Recent Layouts

I'm scrapping up a storm!

These are pictures from the last day of our little camping trip back in August. I was waiting for some awesome double page templates from Liz to scrap these pictures. These pictures were from Point Lobos State Natural Reserve.
Bold Double Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Little Calicos by Valorie Wibbens; The Wonders of Motherhood
  Elements by Little Butterfly Wings; Messy Marvin Deconstructed by Amy Wolff; Cleaning Bug Papers by
  Pink Reptile Designs; How it Began Elements by One Little Bird; CU Satin Flowers 2 by Megan Turnridge

A visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium was the highlight of our trip. 
Bold Double Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Little Calicos by Valorie Wibbens; The Wonders of Motherhood
  Elements by Little Butterfly Wings; Messy Marvin Deconstructed by Amy Wolff;
CU Satin Flowers 2 by Megan Turnridge;  Be Kit and You Sliders by creashens

Miller goes to a pediatric dentist, and every year they put on a free customer appreciation day with tons of bounce houses and water slides and pony rides and cotton candy. We finally went this year.
Recyclables 25 by Scrapping with Liz
Just Go With It Elements, Papers and Chevies; Lemon Squeezy cardstock and Be kit by creashens

This is a page I put together for Miller's school portrait, but I was worried about copyright issues, so I replaced the picture with one I took.
I Love Alphabet and 3 Minutes Kit and Felt Up 1 by creashens
September Facebook Free Template by Scrapping with Liz

These are pictures I took for photography class practice.
Nature's Painting and Nature's Kraft by Etc. by Danyale; September Challenge Template by Scrapping with Liz

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment