welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Layouts to Share

I have more new layouts to share. First up this one about the two loves in my life.
Birds of a Feather Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Pillowtalk Kit and Strippers by creashens
For Like Ever Wired by creashens

And what might have been ... or maybe still could be, I suppose. But not likely! This is about how the baby girl names that I picked out always got stolen (by coincidence) by family members.
Willow by Etc. by Danyale; Birds of a Feather Templates by Scrapping with Liz

Going bowling. I'm the best bowler in my house! I'm a natural.
Daily Life Templates 3 by Scrapping with Liz; Love Collection by Gina Marie Huff

Christmas pictures. I really love how the two solid purple paper pieces turned out here. I tend to use more patterned papers in spots like this, but I think the solids gave a really nice bit of color.
Making a List and Happy Gram by One Little Bird; Fresh by One Little Bird and Sahlin Studio;
You by creashens; Daily Life Templates 3 by Scrapping with Liz
I actually made the layout above to go opposite a page I had made earlier for the Month of Challenges at The Lilypad.  I changed up the right hand side a little bit to match this new page.

Making a List and Happy Gram by One Little Bird; Fresh by One Little Bird and Sahlin Studio;
You by creashens; Optical Templates and Daily Life Templates 3 by Scrapping with Liz

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: