welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Another Shutterfly Book

I have another Shuttefly book to share. The content of this book is similar to a book that I printed with AdoramaPix. I had this printed as a gift and shipped it directly to the recipient. I finally got a chance to look at it myself this past weekend.

It's a very nice book. It is the 8x8 inch size, and I used the standard paper which has a very nice print quality. The standard paper in this book seemed a little thinner than the standard paper in the other Shutterfly book that I printed. When I looked at my order history, both books were ordered with "standard" paper, though. I though the print quality was better in this book.

Cover.

Unlike the AdoramaPix book that starts directly with 2-page spreads, the Shutterfly book allows for a single title page on the right hand side.

Here are some inside pages.



The basic Shutterfly book had a few more pages than the basic AdoramaPix book, so I threw in some extra full bleed photo pages.

I've been very pleased with these Shutterfly books. Shutterfly offers two sizes that Blub does not: 8x8 inch and 10x10 inch. (as of this blog post, Blurb has 7x7 inch and 12x12 inch square books.) I may just have to consider Shutterfly for my next yearly album.

No comments:

Post a Comment