welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Why I'm Not Scrapping Right Now

Eek! I missed a post on Sunday. The problem is that I haven't been scrapbooking lately. I had been working away, getting caught up on all my 2013 scrapping so that I'll be ready to print ASAP ... and then I saw this:


I did the Month Of Challenges last January at The Lilypad and had a blast. I used it as an opportunity to get caught up on my scrapping.  So I decided to put everything on hold so I can get nice and behind again, and then scrap a layout a day in January to get caught up again!

It's probably silly, but I don't care.

I would love to win that permanent CT spot. The Lilypad is my dream team.

I thought that the hustle and bustle of December would keep me occupied, but I'm getting to that point where I just want to scrap something! I need that creative outlet. I did even start a page earlier tonight. I was cleaning my desk and found a scrap of paper on which I had written a quotation. This is what it said: "What word do you want? I'm a human thesaurus." Who do you think said that?

See you Sunday, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment