welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Scrapbook Layouts to Share

I've been scrapping away.

This layout just has some cute pictures. There is nothing too important about it, but I love how it turned out. It has a much more flat look than I usually do.
Sup? Kit, Protectors Set 3, Wire Number Essentials, Cardstock Essentials 3,
and Mobile Ready Font Resolute 2 by Karla Dudley

This one has a similar photo to one of the ones above, with that cute tooth gap. I love how the word-art turned out here on those white paper pieces.
In Love Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Love Collection, Simple Squares 31, and Everyday Essential Cardstock by Gina Marie Huff

The seventh birthday party. For something like this with a lot of pictures, I was tempted to do a double page. But in the end I just fell in love with this template, and I love how it turned out.
And Many More Templates and Scatters, and Big Doodled Alpha and Numbers by Scrapping with Liz
Celebration & Many More Mini Bundle by Etc. by Danyale

And one more. Another one with the gappy teeth, but with a bit of journaling this time to record a bit of the ordeal the baby teeth have been.
Love Collection and Everyday Essential Cardstock by Gina Marie Huff
Recyclables 29 By Scrapping with Liz

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment