welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

New Layouts

Here are some layouts I have to share with you. I took this picture of the black bee at a park near our home. There were two tress with these flowers and for several days the black bees were there. The flowers and the bees are gone now. I just love those big fuzzy bees ... but they are hard to photograph!
Before Kit, Stitches and Flairs; and Torn Bits 4 by creashens

This is a picture Miller drew at school. I believe his teacher stepped the class through the instructions of how to draw it. I think it is so cute!
Hope Collection by Gina Marie Huff

An outing with friends.
Simple and Sweet Album Templates 3 by Scrapping with Liz; Hope Collection by Gina Marie Huff

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment