welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, April 6, 2014

New Layouts!

It's been a while since I've had some scrapbooking layouts to share.

Here we've got a local favorite sandwich shop, complete with the cat who lives at the bike store next door and a mural with ... an octopus riding a bike! That's my town!
Happiness Collection, Everyday Essentials Cardstock, and Life365 Hodge Podge 3 by Gina Marie Huff
Bountiful Buttons by Karah Fredricks; Double Monthly Challenge Templates 4 by Scrapping with Liz


Aw, cousins. My mom is an only child, and my dad's brother never had kids. So my siblings and I didn't have any first cousins. Which meant we didn't have to share our grandparents with any other rug rats ... but we didn't have cousins. In college my roommate had cousins come over once and they talked and laughed for hours at the dining room table. I became smitten with the concept of cousins that day. And now I get to see the magic myself every few months. Life is good.
Fresh Linen Papers, Sunshine and Lemon Drop Stickers, Linen Alphabet and Juan Carlos and Fifi by creashens

Some pictures of mushrooms. Mushrooms!! Unfortunately, it has dried out again, and no more mushrooms.
Almost Spring and Morning on the Lake (Alpha) by Etc. by Danyale
Double Monthly Challenge Templates 5 by Scrapping with Liz

Birds too! Some of these pictures will be familiar.
Lifelines No. 1 Templates by creashens;  Burst Papers, Wildflower Kit, and Bare Necessities 2 Stitches by creashens
Brushed Up Life 1 by Karla Dudley

Simple & Sweet Album Templates III by Scrapping with Liz; Gentle Rain by Etc. by Danyale

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment