welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Recent Layouts

Here are some more layouts from the Month of Challenges.

This one is a 2013 year in review page. I went through each month and picked the one picture that represented a unique but important event for that month. January is a secret though. I really like how this page turned out. The Optical Templates by Liz always look great. Actually, it just occurred to me this isn't an Optical Template. It was a freebie made at the same time as Optical Templates in honor of taking 12 pictures on the date 12/12/12. It's in Recyclables 19 now. I shall correct the credits.
Cream and Sugar and Pocket Stuffers 2 by Valorie Wibbens; Pops by Allison Pennington
Wire Rimmed Alpha by Sahlin Studio; Recyclables 19 by Scrapping with Liz

This was a quickpage challenge. I did a little Photoshop magic to "move" the photo cluster and I added some rainbow stripes in honor of the oh so popular "Rainbow Loom."

And here is what the quickpage looked like.


And this one was an All About Me page. I've never done one of these "Favorite Things" layouts before (at least as far as I can remember right now), but I've been thinking about it for the last few weeks because I've been particularly enjoying some things right now - like bread and butter pickles and reading library books on my Nook. In the spirit of scrapping a page every stinking day and trying not to go insane because of it, I chose not to label my list but let the pictures speak for themselves.
Circle Templates 1 by Scrapping with Liz; Cream and Sugar by Valorie Wibbens
Little Charmer by Laurie Ann; Clippy Frames 3 by Allison Pennington

The Month of Challenges isn't really driving me insane. I just thought that sounded clever. But I am happy to say that many of the layouts I've made this month have come together very quickly, and that's a good thing.

And just a little bonus here: my 12/12/12 layout. This one was not chosen as a top most favorite from December 2012, so it never got shared here on the blog. Here are twelve pictures taken on December 12, 2012.
Recyclables 19 by Scrapping with Liz; Dreams of Smitten by Kasia Designs; Glitter Sheets by Two Shutter Sisters
Vintage Vogue Elements by Sahlin Studio; Paper Pretties by Studio Vivarant

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment