welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

MOC is over!

Ah, the Month of Challenges is over.  Here are a few of my last layouts.

This one was a photoless layout challenge. I wasn't sure what to do, and then I heard this great quote from Joyce Wans on an episode of The Digi Show. I love how this page talks about the kind of person I am not, but in doing so illuminates the kind of person I am.
Project Care, Lost and Found and Hoppy by Valorie Wibbens; "DSPTLP" Template by Amy Martin;  Hipitty-Hop
Alpha by CD Muckosky; Macine Stitch by Julie Bullock; Quote by Joyce Wans on The Digi Show
This challenge was to scrap a "bad" photo. These photos weren't especially bad, but I was not particularly pleased with them. One had really bright flash, one has Miller's face down. One was dark with motion blur. I didn't really have much to say about each individual one, but together they made a nice page about play.
Cleaning Bug by Pink Reptile Designs; H Is For Happy by Kaye Winiecki; This Moment by Sahlin Studio
Wonders of Motherhood by Little Butterfly Wings; Sweet and Simple Album Templates 2 by Scrapping with Liz
Quotation from Dr. Seuss

This was a challenge to use five alphas in the title work. Not really my thing, but I forced myself to do it. I like how it turned out. The quote is from an E.E. Cummings poem.
Sweet Storytelling and This Moment by Sahlin Studio; Celebrate Softly, Free Spirit, Stand Tall and Hipitty Hop
by CD Muckosky; Diptych by Paislee Press; Hey, Mister by Karah Fredricks
Laugh Out Loud Alpha by Pink Reptile

This was a color challenge with a color palette of browns, greens and orange. I admit ... I slapped this one together in about 10 minutes. Maybe I can use it in the future for something meaningful.
Hello Fall by Sabrina Dupre; Capturing Fall Lilypad Collab; Capturing Fall Template by Amy Martin

And these next layouts weren't for MOC. This one is about going to a corn maze.
Buttercup Kit by creashens; Oscar Alphabet by creashens; Facebook Free template by Scrapping with Liz

Fun times at a play park.
Snickerdoodle, Woodchuck Alpha and Twinkles No. 1 by creashens
Cardstock Essentials by Karla Dudley; July 2013 Challenge Freebie by Amy Martin

That same play park at a special evening event.
Solstice Papers, Chevron Stitches, You Kit, Wonderfall Kit, and S'more Please Kit by creashens
Double Monthly Challenge Templates 5 by Scrapping with Liz

I think I have one more MOC layout to share, maybe on Wednesday, as an experiment. But that's about it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment