welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Recent Layouts - MOC

I'm 4 for 4 so far in the Month of Challenges at The Lillypad. Here's what I've made.

Challenge 1 was a blind scrap in which you are given a list of instructions taken from a layout. This was just a cute picture of a gift Miller received at the end of Kindergarten. It was such a perfect gift considering his love of sea creatures.
Froggy's Cardstock by Gina Miller; Hello There, Talk to Me and Yours Truly by Allison Pennington
Sweetness by One Little Bird; Years Elements by Rachel Young; Trademark by One Little Bird and Lauren Reid

Challenge 2 was an Art Journal page. This isn't really as artsy/messy as I usually see, but considering there are supposed to be no rules in art journaling, I guess it is ok. As I was returning from my holiday travels I was looking at all the oak trees with their bare and twisted branches. I decided to start an oak tree photography project. These oak trees are near my home now, but they are not the same species as the ones in my childhood home. Those ones back there are way more spooky and twisted. These ones on campus are a lot better for climbing (with lower branches).
Cleaning Bug by Pink Reptile Designs; Messy Marvin Deconstructed by Amy Wolff
December Storyteller Template by Just Jaimee

Challenge 3 was a technique challenge to place stamps realistically over multiple layers. These were some funny pictures of dramatic play.
Daddio by Allison Pennington; H Is For Happy by Kaye Winiecki; Nectar Vol. 1 by Sara Gleason
Double Monthly Challenge Templates 11 by Scrapping with Liz

And here are Thanksgiving pictures.
Together Lilypad Collab; Good Foundations by Rachel Young; Mulit Mini Templates by Scrapping with Liz

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment