welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Favorite Layouts from September 2012

Here are two more favorites, as I try to catch up on a years worth of scrapping.

This is a cute quote from Miller. Isn't it the sweetest?
Decorative Stitches by Valorie Wibbens; Hey Mister by Karah Fredricks
Woodgrain Kraft 2 by Designs by Morjike; Robots and Aliens by Lynne-Marie

On evening last week I asked him to get ready to take a shower. He glared at me with his eyebrows down and menacingly replied, "Two outer spaces lost." Sometimes he's not so sweet.

And this next one is something that I've wanted to scrap for years, but the opportunity to get a picture only comes around once a year. I live in a small college town. September 1st is when all of the apartment leases turn over and the streets are filled with moving vans.
Recyclables 9 by Scrapping with Liz; Gettin Comfy and Dear Mom by Valorie Wibbens; Vintage Vogue Elements,
Art and Soul Freebie and Dark Room by Sahlin Studio; Blessings Ribbon by Gina Miller; Happygram
Elements by One Little Bird; The Silver Reed font by Heather Hess; Stitched White No. 5 by Anna Aspnes

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment