welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Favorite Layouts from August 2012

Here are my two favorite layouts from August 2012.

More pictures of swimming lessons. Swimming lessons was probably my favorite thing to photograph last year.
Multiphoto Fun Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Summer Bucket List Collab
Spring Chase and Freebie 01 by Kay Winiecki; Leaf shape from Sweet & Simple Life 4 by Gina Marie Huff

Last summer I had some globe gilia flowers bloom in one of my little planters. I really loved these flowers. I believe they are native California wild flowers, so I have a special fondness for them because of that. They grew on long stalks, they had a pretty purple flower, and this bee LOVED them.  She came every day for a period of a month or two.  I took tons of pictures of her.

I tried to find globe gilia seeds at my local plant stores this year, but I could not find them. I was very disappointed. I think I'll have to order online. I definitely would like more of these flowers, especially if the bees love them.  Although ... I'm pretty sure it was just ONE bee that loved my flowers. I think it was the same bee that came every day.  And she spent hours and hours on my little patio! Aw, I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment