welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Favorite Layouts from July 2012

Although I had a break in blogging, I have definitely been scrapping my memories all along. In fact, the last year has been quite productive (memory keeping wise), and I had two months in which I scrapped nearly a layout a day.  The first was in November 2012, when I had a guest CT spot at The Lilypad.  This was my second guest spot there, and I plunged right in with the idea of making the most of a fantastic opportunity.  I scrapped about 25 pages that month.

In January 2013, The Lilypad had a special daily layout challenge, and I did in fact scrap 31 layouts that month, plus probably one or two more for creative teams.  It was a blast!! My hobby has been going strong!

I can't possibly catch up sharing ALL of the layouts I've made in the last year, but I thought I would share two of my favorite layouts from each month.  The first month would be July, 2012.  Looking back in that folder, here are the two that I pick as my favorites.

This first one has pictures from a little trip over to the little park near our house. I thought I got some cute pictures of Miller in a photography positive mood.  He hadn't worn this favorite Spider-Man costume in quite a long time, so it was fun to see him having fun in it.
Blocks, Blocks, Blocks Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Rocket Pops by Valorie Wibbens
Dandy by Allison Pennington; Puddle Round by Amy Martin; Chalklet by The Tattered Pear
Lined Journal Cards by Sahlin Studio; Everyday Life 3 by Cinzia Designs and Gina Marie Huff;
Life is Good by Gina Marie Huff

And this next layout has pictures from Miller's swimming lessons.  I took tons of pictures on a couple different occasions, and these were my favorites from one of those. This layout incorporates various different photo processing options on a multi-photo layout.  I especially like to mix color and black and white photos in a single page.  Also something special about this one is that I combined two templates.
Mix and Match Double Templates 2 and Template Revisited 2 (blog freebie) by Scrapping with Liz;
Rocket Pops by Valorie Wibbens; Recycled Paper Flowers No. 2 by Sahlin Studio

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment