welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another 1 Photo + 6 Words

I recently shared some layouts and observed that three of them had pictures from 2012. I wondered if I was close to having 2012 finished. So I looked through all of my my 2012 photographs and only found two more stories that I wanted to scrapbook.

For one of them I used a six word story. Miller had a period of time where he kept layering on band-aids because they were starting to un-stick. He would place a new band-aid across the lifting end of an old band-aid. Both his shins were covered in a patchwork of band-aids. And I don't think there were any cuts under any of them!
At the Moment by One Little Bird; Cardstock Essentials 3 by Karla Dudley; Sparkle Confetti by Sarah Gleason;
That's Life Template by Amy Martin; Life is Good by Gina Marie Huff; Bountiful Buttons 2 by Karah Fredricks

And here was the other last story from 2012 - not much of a story, just some cute pictures really. I applied a lighting effect in Photoshop on this one.
Double Monthly Challenge Templates 10 by Scrapping with Liz; The Good Stuff by Valorie Wibbens and Karla
Dudley; You Sliders and Be kit by creashens; Bountiful Buttons 2 by Karah Fredricks

So ... 2012 is finished, and I also recently decided that 2011 is finished. And .... I ordered both books from Blurb! I can't wait to get them. In fact ... by the time this post publishes to my blog, I might even have them in my hands! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment