welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Monday, November 7, 2011

My Digital Scrapbooking Day Wrap Up

I did some shopping and hosted my Name That Template game over at Scrap Orchard, which was really fun. I think it's fun to see what people buy, especially when they buy something that happened to catch your eye as well. I didn't actually spend all of my money, but decided: why not save the rest for Black Friday?!  It's only a few weeks away, and there will probably be some good sales.  Here is what I did buy (the last two are actually freebies I got from random draws at Scrap Orchard.):

Sweater Weather by One Little Bird
Composition by One Little Bird
Photobooth by Paislee Press
Chasing Fireflies by Paislee Press
Epic by OLB, PP, Biograffiti
Moon & Back by creashens
Moire #1 papers by creashens

Full Papers by creashens

Heart & Home by Audrey Neal
Spook Alley by AnnaBV
Serenity by Happy Scrap Girl

I hope you had a fun Digital Scrapbooking Day too. And sorry, but I just can't figure this text wrapping stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment