welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Friday, November 4, 2011

DSD tomorrow! Freebie!

Digital Scrapbooking Day is tomorrow, but all the fun stuff has started already.  I've already done some shopping - have spent a little over half of my budget, and am now trying to figure out how to spend the rest.  It's so funny - I minimized my shopping carts on a few designers, so that I'd have a little more to spend on other stores ... but now that I've actually spent some money, and still have some more to spend, I'm sitting here wondering where to spend it.  I guess my craving has been satisfied a little.

Just to prove it's not ALL about the sales, here are a couple of other things I've got going tomorrow.  In the morning I'll be hosting a little game in the Scrap Orchard Forum for Scrapping with Liz.  I think it will be really fun - a little scavenger hunt thing.


I also made up a little freebie, and it's being given away over on the Weeds & Wildflowers blog.  Here's what it looks like:


Well, that's it for now.  Gotta go see about some shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment