welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Favorite Layouts from October 2012

Here are two more favorites, as I catch up on a years worth of scrapping.

Right down the road from us is a milo maze and pumpkin patch during the month of October. In 2011 Miller and I went to the maze with our mom's group. That year the milo grew exceptionally high, and despite the fact that we had the owner of the farm in our group, and she had a map of the field, we got hopelessly lost in the maze and even lost two kids on two separate occasions. So Miller and I were a little bit apprehensive heading into the maze this time around. But it proved to be not as daunting as the last time. We had a great time.

And here is the 2012 Halloween layout. Miller was a jellyfish. I wore my spider skirt. The scientist wore a Misfits t-shirt. By the way, I am a big fan of Halloween candy, and I remember it fondly from my childhood.
Scraplift of Hoodie Time by sucali; Vintage Angles Bonus and Lettered Big by Amy Martin; Outline Word
Art: Halloween by Sahlin Studio; Oogly Boobly by Kaye Winiecki; The Silver Reed Font by Heather Hess
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment