welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Favorite Layouts from November 2012

Here are some more favorites from the past year. November was the month I had a guest spot at The Lilypad, and I scrapped a lot that month. It was really hard to choose just two favorites, so I have chosen three.

This one has several pictures of the scientist sporting beards over the years. I like beards.
Big & Bold by Allison Pennington; Keep Calm and Splatter On by Michelle Godin; Tape Ups 2 by Valorie Wibbens


This one has pictures of Miller jumping on the bed, playing a game that we call "clouds."  I fluff up the sheet so that it makes a big fluffy mound and then he jumps into it.  What I especially love here is that it has pictures from when he was about 2 years old next to pictures from when he was five and a half.
Label Templates by Scrapping with Liz; petals no.3 {ziggy zaggy} by zinnias and swallowtails 
Dark Room (papers), Lined Journal Cards, and Retro Mod by Sahlin Studio; Stamped by Kaye Winiecki
The Sketchy Serif by Heather Hess

It is no secret in my family that artichokes are my favorite food in the whole wide world. The scientist often lets me finish his artichoke heart when I make them for dinner. So that alone makes this a special layout. Plus, I just like it.
Olive Tree by Sara Gleason; petals no.3 {ziggy zaggy} by Sara Gleason; Postage Frames by Amy Martin

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment