welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Friday, March 4, 2011

New Layouts - March 5, 2011

Guess what!? I got a guest CT spot at the digichick for the month of March! I can hardly believe it. I applied totally in the spur of the moment, and based on past experience with CT calls, I didn't expect to be chosen. But I was! I've already been busy making pages.

Here are two pages for my Project: Love, Me album

Destination April by Kellie Mize
Fun with Photos Templates by Scrapping with Liz;
Destination April by Kellie Mize

And here are some more pages, documenting every day life.

Everybody Skate by Danielle Engebretson
 
Template by Scrapping with Liz;
It's About Him and It's About us (alpha) by Captivated Visions
XOXO by Gina Marie Huff and Simply You, Simply Me Design
elements from Sweet & Simple Life Kits #2,#8,#11 & Life365 by Gina Marie Huff
Photo action by My Four Hens

1 comment:

  1. Tiff, your funny little story is a riot! And I'm TOTALLY LOVING your buttons LO. What an awesome and original idea! Really great LOs, as usual! And congratulations on the guest spot!

    ReplyDelete