welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Layouts - March 18, 2011

I've been so busy! I didn't even post my new layouts last week. So I've got quite a few for today...

This is another "self portrait" for my Project: Love, Me album.
Fabricology by Viva Artistry

This is a page I've been thinking about for a while, and the Digi Dare #218 finally got me to put it down on "paper." I used to be a little bit anti-preschool, but now I've changed my mind, only to find out that it is pretty difficult to get in now - like I needed to get on the waiting list two years ago difficult.
ABCs and 123s by Sugarplum Paperie
Buttons and number strip from Amiable by DeCrow Designs

This is just a simple little page about getting my son to eat something other than tuna sandwiches and cheddar cheese. Why is it that he'll give a new type of chocolate bar a try, but a nice ripe peach?? Now way.
Juicy Fruit Kit by Designs by Kat and Designs by Julie Bullock
Juicy Fruit Templates by Scrapping with Liz

I made cupcakes for my son's birthday party last weekend. I wanted to make spider cupcakes (and I did, they just weren't very ... photogenic), but ended up with spiders and bugs. These butterfly cupcakes were very pretty.
Memoir by Danielle Engebretson

Before I got pregnant, I suffered from severe headaches, which completely and immediately went away when I got pregnant. They stayed away while I breastfed for 2 1/2 years, but they gradually came back as we were weaning. But since then they have improved again. It is so nice to be mostly pain-free now, and the headaches I do get are fairly predictable and manageable with over-the-counter pain meds. Thank you, God.
Everything Under the Sun by Sugarplum Paperie and mgl scraps

This is a picture of me when I was probably 2 or 3 years old. It is one of a few photos that my dad fished out of some frames at his house, so that I might have more scrapping fodder. Thanks, Dad!
Quilt Shape Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Everyday Life 2 by Gina Marie Huff and Cinzia Designs

I think that puts me up to date. Anybody out there going to Vegas for Digiscrap-Apalooza? It's just two weeks away! I'm nervous and excited. Go Team Purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment