welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Layouts - March 26, 2011

Here is what I have been up to .... I don't do much hybrid scrapping.  The closest I get is printing a page and slipping it into a frame to hang on the wall, or in this case printing some simple cards.  I loved how they turned out, though.

In the Birdhouse by Mari Koegelenberg
In the Birdhouse by Mari Koegelenberg
In the Birdhouse by Mari Koegelenberg
Mad 4 You by Mari Koegelenberg and Elise's Pieces

Here's a nice little page that celebrates the hobby of scrapbooking.
All About Me collab kit by the digichick designers
buttons from Sweet & Simple Life Kit #3 by Gina Marie Huff

This page is about the exercise that I've managed to keep up with for several months.
Paisley Stamps by Scrapping with Liz; Summer's Last Kiss by DeCrow Designs
cardstock and The Sun Will Come by SuzyQ Scraps

And here is a Project: Love, Me page, the last in the iLaugh series, although I might add a few more pages of my own ideas.
Cardstock from HoHoHo by Miss Tiina
Garden Whimsy by Studio Flergs and Sugarplum Paperie

Finally, I hosted a "Spreading Sunshine Challenge" at Weeds & Wildfowers as part of the 4th anniversary celebration over there. We each shared a photo for another person to scrap.  This is the page I made for Blanka.
Funky Basic Cardstock; Everyday Life #1 and #2; Sweet & Simple Life #3
a few Life365 Hodge Podges all by Gina Marie Huff

And here is the page Lissa made for me. Isn't it a perfect birthday page?!
Sweet and Simple #7; Life Is Good alpha; Life365 papers and BorderIt5;
Starter kit; Happy Birthday wordart all by Weeds & Wildflowers designers

Wow, that was a lot of pages! I've been busy! All of March has been busy with planning Miller's birthday party, planning our Team activities for Digiscrap-apalooza, and with my guest CT gig at the digichick. It's been busy, but fun.

1 comment:

  1. Tiff, all your LOs are so awesome, but the Cat in the Hat LO is fantastic!! I wish I had half your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete