welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Some Recent Scrapbook Layouts

I've got a bit of a creative block right now. I have a scrapbooking project I'm trying to put together for a Christmas gift, but it hasn't been coming together. I'm having trouble putting it aside to focus on other pages. But here are a few that I've done.

This page has pictures the scientist took at a garden in China during one of his work trips.
Every Family has a Story Templates by Sabrina's Creations and Soco

This page is about a game we got last Christmas, and it has become a family favorite. Qwirkle is deceptively simple looking. An eight year old can play against an adult easily, and it is fun for all. The kit and template I used here were neither game-themed, but I thought the funky shapes played off the tiles from the game.
Triangles, Triangles, Triangles Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Daddio by Allison Pennington
These were pictures from a local favorite nature area ... how to scrap the same ol' place yet another time? I ended up going with a change of season theme.
Watercolor Whimsy Collection by Dawn Inskip; 2 in 1 Triangle Templates by Scrapping with Liz

Some fun summer pictures.
Recyclables 40 by Scrapping with Liz; Cardstock Essentials 3 by Karla Dudley; Summer's End Titles by Just
Jaimee; One for the Album by One Little Bird; Sprinkles 26 by Valorie Wibbens
various Straight Line White stitches by Anna Aspnes

Back to school day pictures with some thoughts about the new year.
Tell Me About it Template 1 by Scrapping with Liz; Bright by Allison Pennington
Heimili by Pink Reptile Designs; Documentary by Sahlin Designs

Pictures from a trip to the zoo. I was inspired by several photographs with animal backdrops. I wanted to do something very graphic with them, and ended up with the large extracted photo. There was one more with a tarantula backdrop, but the expression on his face and the harsh shadows weren't very flattering, so I left it out.
25 Days of Templates by Tiffany Tillman; Cardstock Essentials 3 by Karla Dudley

No comments:

Post a Comment