welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Better Bird Photography Part 2

A while back I wrote that I might get better pictures of the hummingbirds if I took down that hanging planter that was fooling my camera into focusing on IT instead of the birds. Here is that planter in the background.


And here are some pictures I got after I took down the planter. I definitely was able to get better pictures with less trouble. I'd never been able to get pictures with those tail feathers spread out before.





Now, I have to admit, I think part of the reason the birds were flashing those tail feathers was because they were a little distressed by what was happening on my side of the sliding glass door, which was this:

But I'm learning that a photographer has lots of tricks like that. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment