welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DSD 2013 - What I Bought

Ah, Digital Scrapbooking Day, one of my favorite days of the year. Since The Lilypad had a beautiful free with purchase kit, I decided to do (most of) my spending there.

I bought these kits from Laurie Ann.


And this beauty from Valorie Wibbens and Karla Dudley.

And these papers from Valorie Wibbens to go with the elements from Laurie Ann.

And finally, I bought this grab bag from Digital Design Essentials.

Now I need to go do some scrapbooking! I have officially closed the book on 2011, and I'm looking to officially finish 2012 soon too.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment