welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

CT news and New Layouts - June 18, 2011

CT news??  Yep, Nicole at The DigiChick asked me if I'd like to come back as a permanent team member!  That night I asked the scientist, "Guess what email I got today?"  He said, "You were asked to be on a CT?"  He was even supportive of it, so I've accepted!  Yay!

And here are the layouts I've been working on ...

This one was just some cute pics of the little guy in one of his many dress-up costumes.
Paint Swatch Templates, Grunge and Make a Wish freebies, Season of Giving
by Sahlin Studio; Stitchy Doodle Trim by Valorie Wibbens

This one was also just a cute pic. He was tired after an active day, although I can no longer remember what we did that day. I wrote a little poem for the journaling.
Stitched Frames and Weeds & Wildflowers by Valorie Wibbens; Watercolor
Papers by Sahlin Studio, Summer Minimilist Papers by Fruitloop Sally

This next one was fun. I saw a lady at Costco squeezing hand sanitizer onto her table before eating lunch. And so I scrapped about my dislike of hand sanitizer.
My Hero by Kaye Winiecki and Juliana Kneipp; Some papers from Play by
Sahlin Studio and DeCrow Designs; Watercolor Papers by Sahlin Studio
Background paper from Boys Only by Jazzmin

And some Project: Love, Me pages
Simple Square Templates by Scrapping with Liz; The Joy of Life by
Captivated Visions; Cardstock from HoHoHo by Miss Tiina

June 2010 Template freebie by Polly & Rufus; The Joy of Life by
Captivated Visions; Cardstock from HoHoHo by Miss Tiina

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the permanent CT spot! And your LOs are great. I saw the hand sanitizer one at DST, and laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete