welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Layouts - Jan 8, 2011

Here are some of my newest layouts.

I will use this one as the title page when I get all of my 2010 layouts printed in a photobook.  I still have some events from 2010 that I need to scrap.  I probably won't be ready to print until February.

2010 Title Page
Year in Review Template by Scrapping with Liz;
Paper, 2 alphas and elements from Sweet & Simple Kits #4, #5, #8, #9
all by Gina Marie Huff

I'm really into script fonts right now.  You might get a hint of that in these next two layouts.

December 16
Fancy Circle Template by Scrapping with Liz;
Amiable and Everyday You kits by DeCrow Designs


Do Fun Stuff
Fancy Circle Templates by Scrapping with Liz;
Note to Self freebie by Biograffiti;
Flower & glitter from Storyteller by One Little Bird and Paislee Press

Only He

Baby's First Year Temp by Scrapping with Liz;
Cardstock by SuzyQ Scraps; He kit by Decrow Designs

I'm doing the Project: Love, Me album this year, a year-long "All About Me" activity. Here are my first pages.  The prompts for the first month are about our dreams.

PLM Title Page
Cardstock by Miss Tiina; Stamp from Sweet & Simple Life #10 by Gina Marie Huff

PLM Pre-Prompt

Stamp and flower from Sweet & Simple Life #10 and #7 by Gina Marie Huff

PLM Prompt 1
Cardstock from HoHoHo by Miss Tiina;
Flower from Monochrome Love by Kasia Designs

PLM Prompt 2
Cardstock from HoHoHo by Miss Tiina;
Stamp from Sweet & Simple Life Kit #4 by Gina Marie Huff
That's eight layouts, all made in the last two weeks.  I've been busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment