welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Layouts - Jan 22, 2011

Here are three of the layouts I've made in the last week or so.  I'm trying to get everything done from 2010 so I can order my photobook.  I'm not even letting myself look at Jan photos until I finish December.

Template & Date bit from Everyday Life #1 by Gina Marie Huff
and Cinzia Designs; Paper from Life365 Collection by Gina Marie Huff

Everyday Life #1 by Gina Marie Huff & Cinzia Designs
Photo action by My Four Hens

Storyteller by One Little Bird & Paislee Press; Innovative by One Little Bird
City Lights photo action by Faith True

I've also made two more Project: Love, Me pages. Here is the last page in the Dreams prompts for January.  You can find my whole Project: Love, Me gallery here.

Template by Jaclyn Bernardo; Sweet & Simple Kit #10 by Gina Marie Huff
except green flowers from Everyday Life Kit #1 by GMH and Cinzia Designs
I've received several questions about the script font I'm using for this album.  It's called Marianna.

2 comments:

  1. I really love these LOs! I'm a template lover myself, and really like these...I'll have to check them out! And the clustering on the bottom on is just beautiful! Sounds like we have very similar kids! My daughter says "No camera!" all the time AND she loves to be naked! LOL! Must be a kid thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this blog and your layouts are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete