welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Monday, January 13, 2014

More Month of Challenge Layouts

Here are more Month of Challenge (MOC) layouts.

This challenge was to scraplift a book cover as inspiration. At the end of every yearly scrapbook I add a summary page listing some of the major highlights of the year. I like to call it a time capsule instead of a summary. I think this is the second year I've had a circular theme for it.
Wonder Papers by Allison Pennington; Fortitude Basics by Laurie Ann
Here was the book cover that served as inspiration.


These were just some silly pictures. The challenge was to use a free style scatter/cluster on your page. I thought this template was perfect for a free style page.
The Good Stuff by Valorie Wibbens and Karla Dudley; Retro Mod by Sahlin Studio
Sparkly Confetti by Sara Gleason;  Shake It Itty Bitty by Fiddle Dee Dee

This challenge was to use word-art in your title. I have a lot of pictures like these from visits to the park. I used the Story Swoop technique for the journaling, using the park pictures to tell a story about his overalls.
Simple Things by Pink Reptile Designs; New Beginnings by Kaye Winiecki; Capturing Fall Lilypad Collab
Document This by Laurie Ann; On The House April Template by Jenn Lindsey

These are just pictures of two cousins having fun. This challenge was to use filters in Photoshop to create a watercolor effect on a photo (I used it on the large photo). This is a newest favorite layout. I didn't do much journaling here. I used the tabs to fill in just a few details ("beaver tracks," "telling secrets," and "hiding from the police"). I love the effect.
Vintage Florals by Valorie Wibbens; Cleaning Bug and I Am Not Perfect by Pink Reptile Designs
Wood Prints by Lynne-Marie; Dear Diary by Little Butterfly Wings; Country Fair Picnic by Sahlin Studio
Document This by Laurie Ann;  Recyclables 27 by Scrapping with Liz; CU flowers by Wendy Page

I'll have more in a few days. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment