welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Invitations

When I posted my favorite layouts for March 2013, I included a picture of Miller's sixth birthday party invitation.  I thought I would do a post sharing all of the digi scrap invitations I've made. My go-to invitation is to print 4x6 or 5x7 prints at Costco, get appropriately sized envelopes at Michaels, and send them on out.

First, here are Miller's invitations.

2 Years
Products by Gina Marie Huff

3 Years
Retired Scrap Orchard collab kit

4 years
This one I printed on 8.5x11 paper with a map on the back. I folded in thirds to mail. This was the first year we had all our family travel to our town for the party.
Products by Gina Marie Huff



5 Years
Love + Grace Collab, Kristin Aagard, Scrapping with Liz, Flergs

6 Years
Scrapping with Liz, Faith True, eNKay design

My niece's invitations.

4 Years
Scrapping with Liz, Gina Marie Huff, Patricia Christensen

5 Years
Scrapping with Liz; Laurie Ann, Kristin Aagard

7 Years
Scrapping with Liz; Faith True, Dream Big Designs

Like title pages, invitations are really fun to make. I don't know if you picked up on it, but Miller was really into bugs and spiders for a while; and my niece was really into pigs for a while. It's fun to add little details like that to the invitations. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment