welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Favorite Layouts from December 2012

I couldn't just pick two, I couldn't even just pick three. Here are four favorite layouts from December 2012.

My brother and his family came through our town one day, and we all went over to a favorite park.
Big Photo Fun Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Summer Stories and Pocket Stuffers 2 by Valorie Wibbens
These Papers are Super Festive by Allison Pennington; December Bits II by Sabrina Dupre
I Am A Princess by Little Butterfly Wings
 
This one has pictures from the same outing, but I did a girly page (which was a lot of fun). I just love how it turned out.
3's a Charm Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Diptych, Huntington, and This Much by Paislee Press
Sweet Storytelling free kit by Sahlin Studio

This is a photography page. I love the earth tones of the page.
Optical Templates by Scrapping with Liz; Sweater Weather, Free Falling and Cozy Up by Bella Gypsy
Glitter Sheets by Two Shutter Sisters; Live 365 Funky Basics Cardstock by Gina Marie Huff

Finally, here are pictures from the very last day of the year.  Just out on a little walk. And then had some In-N-Out.
Double Album Templates IV by Scrapping with Liz; Number Essentials 1 by Karly Dudley; Forever Autumn
Paper Pack by Allison Pennington; Foam Stamp Alpha, Fleetwood free kit, Retro Mod Elements, Vintage
  Vogue Elements, and Autumn Sunset Handmade Paper Flowers by Sahlin Studio; This Much (button) by Paislee
Press; Machine Stitching by Julie Bullock

 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment