welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Friday, February 25, 2011

New Layouts - Feb 26, 2011

My Blurb book came yesterday! That's less than a week after submitting the order. I will try to have pictures of it soon.

Here is the one layout that I made this past week.
Fun with Opacity Masks by Scrapping with Liz; Clouds & alpha
(both recolored) & paper from Innovative by One Little Bird;
Flower (recolored)& epoxy buttons and lines from Conversation Pieces
no. 4 & 5 by One Little Bird & Paislee Press

1 comment:

  1. What a smart little man! I love these conversation LOs! Perfect memories to scrap.

    ReplyDelete