welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Friday, January 14, 2011

New Layouts - Jan 15, 2011

These are my newest layouts. These first pages are about the camping trip we took in August, and I finally got them scrapped. I didn't take very many/very good photos during the trip. But over Christmas I got all the photos my father-in-law took.
Paper from He by DeCrow Designs; Cardstock by SuzyQ Scraps;
Template Freebie by Roadside Designs; Elements from Seaside Fall by Ziska

Paper from He by DeCrow Designs; Cardstock by SuzyQ Scraps;
Elements from Seaside Fall by Ziska; Photo action by My Four Hens
Paper from He by DeCrow Designs; Cardstock by SuzyQ Scraps;
Frame from Advent Freeibe by 3 Paper Peonies; Flower from Seaside Fall by Ziska
Photo action by My Four Hens

And here are a couple pages I've been working on for a mini-December Daily album
Traditional Temps I by Scrapping with Liz;
Sweet &Simple Kit #12 by Gina Marie Huff
Traditional Temps II by Scrapping with Liz;
Sweet & Simple Kit #12 by Gina Marie Huff

No comments:

Post a Comment