welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

News and New Layouts

My scrapbooking news is that I have a creative team spot at the new The Digital Press. My spot is more of a trial/guest CT position. We'll see how it goes and if I can keep up. I also, coincidentally, stepped down from a team. The Etc. by Danyale team is a wonderful little family, and it was sad to go. I cried just like my last day teaching before I left on maternity leave. I hate endings.

Here are some layouts I've made this week. First up, the Christmas tree. We have had real trees the last few years, but with the scientist traveling a lot for work, I decided to pick up a fake tree to make things simpler. I got this tall skinny "pencil" tree and I love it. It's the perfect size for a small home. I even decorated it with ornaments! (The last couple of years I only did lights and beads). I love to look at it all day, every day.
Colorful Christmas - The Digital Press collaboration; So Selfie Photostrip Freebie by Scrapping with Liz

We have had a couple of rainy and cloudy weeks here in northern California. Mushrooms are alive and fruiting. Bliss! Several weeks ago, a patch popped up right outside our front door! I'm on the look out everywhere I go.
Hello Love by Creashens

And here was some Thanksgiving fun with family.
Selfie by Sabrina's Creations; A Story Captured Vol. 9 Templates by Anita Designs

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment