welcome

Welcome. This blog is my little home on the web. It's mostly about my favorite hobby, digital scrapbooking. You might also find some recipes, home decor projects, or parenting woes. But mostly digital scrapbooking.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cute Songs

At the end of the year picnic back in June, Miller's class sang some really cute songs for the parents. I tried to search the lyrics online, but I couldn't find anything. Maybe his teacher wrote the songs. They were so cute, I had to include them in my pages.

This page was about the end of the year picnic and about friends. I included the song lyrics on the left side.
Where Ever Elements and Papers, and I Would Buttons 1 by creashens
Hoppy by Valorie Wibbens; Daily Life Templates 8 by Scrapping with Liz



I wanted this page to be about the song, but I also found some park pictures from back in January that I decided to add to it.
Turn It Up Papers by Kaye Winiecki; Foodie Elements by One Little Bird; Autumn Frost by Sahlin Studio
Hello Gorgeous Papers by Mari Keogelenberger; Clean and Simple Templates by Scrapping with Liz
Glitter Paper by Two Shutter Sisters

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment